In 1797, Samuel von Hahnemann opened in Sibiu the world's first homeopathic laboratory Sibiu is home to the first hospital in Romania (1292), the first pharmacy (1494) and the oldest museum in Romania, the Brukenthal Museum, opened in 1817 The first book in the Romanian language was printed in Sibiu in 1544 Traditionally, the Upper town was the wealthier part and commercial outlet, while the Lower town served as the manufacturing area.
Na activity in the fluid Seminar Zastosowanie mikroskopów SEM oraz Dual Beam (mikroskopy elektronowe SEM zaopatrzone w kolumnę jonową FIB) w badaniach geologicznych złóż surowców mineralnych oraz węglowodorów Dr. Multiscale imaging down to the nanometer scale in conventional and unconventional reservoirs II.
Sibiu (Hermannstadt in German) was the largest and wealthiest of the seven walled citadels* built in the 12th century by German settlers known as Transylvanian Saxons.
The riches amassed by its guilds paid for the construction of both impressive buildings and the fortifications required to protect them.
* The seven walled citadels populated by the Saxons of Transylvania were known in German as the Siebenburgen.
The other Siebenburgen citadels are located in the towns of: Bistrita For hundreds of years, this walled town in the heart of Transylvania was one of the most powerful and prosperous strongholds in Europe.